Wednesday 27 January 2010

Dear Blog, I'm sorry


Dear Blog,

Sorry I have neglected you some what over the past few months. I know it is no excuse but I have been very busy! However I will make it my new resolution to pay you more attention and try to blog more frequently, hopefully at least once a month.

So what have I been so busy with then? Well to start there is Edamay's new badge machine. It is so amazing and I am officially addicted to making badges. Fabric ones, paper ones, personalized ones.... you name it I will turn it into a little badge. They are currently for sale at www.edamay.com.
In addition to the badge machine there has been lots of snow, so lots of sledging, snowball fights & snowman building. All that has gone now though, boo, here is a few highlights from beautiful snowy Somerset......


And then there is my two very cheeky cherubs. It seems to be birthday party season at the moment with at least one birthday party a weekend!! Sometimes 2 or 3. The worst is 2 parties back to back. There is only so much sugar, cake & jumping on bouncy castles that any 4 year old should do in one day! It is a good job that I have several new sewing books to give me inspiration for birthday gift making. My favorite at the moment is Poppy Treffry's Free & Easy Stitch Style book which gave me the inspiration for this weekend's birthday gift. A pretty storage bag which we are going to fill with girly 4 year old paraphernalia.



So Dearest Blog, I hope that you can forgive me and I look forward to spending more time with you as the evenings get lighter and the creations keep on rolling off of my sewing machine & badge machine.

Bye for now

With love

Edamay x

No comments:

Post a Comment