Sunday 12 February 2012

Love is in the air at Edamay HQ

Love is definitely in the air at Edamay HQ. We have been busy for most of January & all of February (so far) making lots of personalised Valentine's gifts & cards.

Our Mr & Mrs Cushions have been popular along with the Personalised Love Message Hangers. They make great gifts for weddings & anniversaries too & are available to order from here



However I have most enjoyed making the Personalised 'I love you more than cards'


There are some very entertaining messages of love ready to be opened this Valentine's. I thought I'd share a few of my favourites:

I love you more than cheap chocolate mice
I love you more than Groupon
I love you more than shoes
I love you more than Mulberry Handbags.....just
I love you more than Diet Coke
I love you more than brown bears

I am sure these are all very significant & sentimental to the recipients & I am truly glad romance isn't dead just yet!

Happy Valentine's day x



No comments:

Post a Comment